Wednesday, February 16, 2011

E-Book Clutches

My biggest seller right now is the e-book clutch.

I was lucky enough to have a friend ask me to make one for her. I took the project and ran with it. Trusting as she is, I had the freedom to make anything for her as long as her Kindle 3 fit into it. Looking online for patterns got me no where. No one seemed to have exactly what I was looking for. So, I threw together a few different patterns and came up with this e-book clutch:

(Pretend there is a funky orange button on there, I didn't get a picture with it before sending.)

The best part is when you open it.



My friend is a HUGE Beatles fan. To quote her, she "squealed like a little kid" when she opened it and saw the inside. I have to say I was scared. You never know if your vision for someone is the same vision they have for themselves.

She loved it though. The outside and inside fabric. It really was a HUGE confidence boost for me. I absolutely love when I'm given the ability to paint a person's personality through fabric. It truly makes my heart sing, when I get it just right.

I have since made 2 more for friends and have another 4 to go. I bought some fabrics that just scream clutch. So, expect to see many more. You can see the e-book clutches I currently have for sale here.

Namaste
~SLBY

No comments: