Sunday, September 4, 2011

Still unpacking...

Here I sit, unable to quilt.  Frustration abounds, so do blog postings.

Most Internet savvy quilters know about Leah over at The Free Motion Quilting Project.  She is who you turn to, when you need inspiration for a FMQ design.  What some aren't aware of is the beautiful art quilts that Leah creates and their source of inspiration.  I am constantly in awe of her stunning creations.  Leah's willingness to share herself is truly a gift to me.  Visit the link below, it is a wonderful inspiration.

The Free Motion Quilting Project


My sewing room is arranged but all my stuff is still in boxes.  We are having a problem locating the parts to my cutting table.  We will get there, eventually...

Create something for me, please.  I need to live vicariously through someone.  I'm threatening to knit.  I need some dish clothes.  My knitting is scary but it's a risk I'm willing to take.


~SLBY

No comments: