Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Like a kid...

...in a candy store. That's me right now. We are on our way home, literally, from a *VERY* impromptu vacation. We stopped at 3 quilt shops. I love small town shops. Though, really, there is nothing small about them. I find more often than not, there is more selection, personality, and passion in these small town stores, than when I'm in the city. I'll share my purchases, experiences and a few patriotic pieces when we get home. And a new store means another review. I love new to me stores! I'll also update you on two stores that I've reviewed previously but haven't revisited in a while.

See you soon!

~SLBY


 P.S. This is my first experience doing a post from my phone. I apologize in advance, if it looks crazy.

P.S.S.  That did look crazy!  Sorry.

No comments: